- Tuesday- Mini Meatball Subs, broccoli, sliced apples
- Wednesday- Turkey Chili w/ cornbread muffins (but didn't use the crockpot)
- Thursday- Smothered Pork Chops (I didn't use milk, added a can of mushroom pieces, pepper on the chops), roasted cauliflower. (I just tossed cauliflower with 4 tbls of Newmans Own Light Balsamic Dressing and 2 tbls parm cheese) Baked cinnamon apples for dessert
- Friday- Make your own pizzas, white bean dip, carrots
- Saturday- Mac n cheese (kids) Smart One's frozen dinner (me)
- Sunday- Ham Paninis ** Batch Baked Chicken for the week
- Monday-Chicken Cacciatori with spaghetti squash (how the heck do I cook this?)
- Tuesday- Baked Talapia, broc or green beans
- Wednesday- Chicken Caesar Salads w/ Baked Potatoes?
- Thursday- Bfast for dinner- Baked Eggs, fruit salad, cottage cheese
- Friday- Black Bean Soup (can't find this recipe right now.... will update later.)
- Saturday- Pasta- not sure what yet
- Sunday- Turkey Parmesan Meatloaf?
Meal Plan- take I
I did this late in the week, so I started with Tuesday.